I admit :
I'm one of them who read it blindly,
but not doing it.
Like finally, just deleted one-owh-two posts for this blog. But before that, I read through all the post & found out that I behaved like a five-years old kid in the past. There's a saying : 'the old one goes, and the new one comes'. I've put down all those memories-which-not-suppose-to-be-in-my-brain and start afresh.
School was awesome, cause I stepped in the class just on time, 0830 [only for today]. Boomz! Satisfied with my speed of doing my final project now, slow-yet-steady. Photo-taking session with classmates at Bishan Ite, & I super don't like the photographer & his assistant. Assoutmydaybodoh! Weather wasn't my best-friend today, cause it went super hot and went super low. March-Laos trip was canceled due to lack of manpower, felt kinda sad-yet-happy. Feel like the bad-party-team now, but there's another one in either June or September. F, just ruined the nail on my little toe.
I'm still on the chinese-new-year mood cause I'm gonna take more red packets on the coming Saturday. I ♥ CNY'10 although there's no special-festive mood but at least .. I've got more red packet money than last year.